Mike Bree is a principal and co-founder of Pillar Wealth Advisors, LLC. Michael entered the financial services business in 1990 and has helped entrepreneurs and professionals coordinate and develop strategies to achieve their business and personal goals. His practice has developed a national prominence in helping entrepreneurs develop plans and strategies regarding their often largest asset, their business.
Mike has made a strong commitment to continuing education so he can provide the wisdom form 25 years of experience and cut through the confusion and complications of a client’s situation, and identify decisions and actions that produce immediate progress.
Mike serves on the Pillar Wealth Advisors Investment Committee, Co-Chair of the Penn Mutual Advance Market Committee and Advisory Board Member of eMoney Advisors, Inc. Mike is the 2014 Gold Medal Award Winner for Penn Mutual.
Mike is a member of Fieldstone Golf Club, Caves Valley Golf Club, and Greenville Country Club. He is currently on the Board of the First Tee of Delaware and is a past Co-Chair of the annual Make-A-Wish Delaware Golf Tournament. He resides in Kennett Square, PA, with his wife, Marijoy, and their four children. Mike enjoys golf, reading, great wine and spending time with his family.
Licenses, Affiliations & Examinations:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- FINRA Full Registration/General Securities Representative (FINRA Series 7)
- FINRA Full Registration/General Securities Representative (FINRA Series 63)
- Insurance licensed in various states, including DE, NJ PA, NY and CA, MD
- Society of Financial Service Professionals (SFSP) – Past President
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Business Enterprise Institute (BEI)
- Advanced Assocation of Life Underwriters ( AALU)
- Delaware Estate Planning Council