Start your career as a financial professional at one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania.
1847Financial is looking for talented individuals who seek to make a difference in the lives of others. Our team is comprised of entrepreneurial, success driven individuals who have sought to be in control of their career and away from corporate ladders. We offer a base salary plus commissions (with appropriate licensing), a flexible work schedule, high income potential and a rewarding work-life balance. We will provide you with all the essential resources and tools needed to effectively build your skills and potential as a financial professional.
This career can take off quickly with results-driven compensation that directly reflects the effort put in along with the leveraged support of our team. Successful advisors build equity in the business and will have the ability to transition or sell in the future. We have competitive benefits available including insurance and retirement, along with very attractive rewards and recognition.
If the features of this career mentioned above appeal to you then we urge you to consider the opportunity. A career in insurance and wealth management is all about relationships and educating clients, making this a career that cannot be outsourced or replaced.
- Prospecting for clients as you build your practice through referral based activities
- Maintaining long-term relationships with your clientele
- Providing education and solutions to clients as you leverage the resources of our team of professionals while gaining knowledge in the field
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to be in a relationship driven career
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a commitment to integrity
- College degree, or military equivalent preferred
- Sales or entrepreneurial experienced is preferred
- Extensive training and joint work to master financial and presentation skills
- Weekly coaching to support growth of a practice for new and experienced levels
- Ongoing practice advancement, continuing education, and growth opportunities